Thursday, October 25, 2007

Noodly Apdendages

It was hillarious to watch Amanda just break out into giggles as i made each face. But Half of the time i barely made one. Am i just funny? or funny looking? Probably. I'm too short, my feet dangle from the chair. I tend to cross my feet always while sitting in a chair. I wonder why? Maybe from all the years of sitting in the posture chairs and not being able to put my feet on the ground. Hm. I like to run after things. Kind of like a kitten after a butterfly. My hair does this wonky wave on the left side something random i noticed while looking in the mirror. I think its because of my moms wavey hair and my dads straight hair. Would explain. I go on strange rants and interesting dialogues, i mean, they all make sence, but I don't speak fluidly, or at least of what it seems. My shoulder hurts, it always has for a while. I love the idea of infinity, its kinda cool to see how i was able to still see Amanda in INFINITYVISION. I cant draw infinity symbols. I noticed that i walk up the stairs with my left foot pushing me up, that would make sence on why theres so much stress on that side of my hip. I crack my hands a lot. I tend to space out quite a bit while writing. I wonder a lot. I use a lot a lot.

Is this right?

No comments: